القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

مقالات سريعة [LastPost]

 

 Classroom language


Greetings


       Hello, everyone.

       Good morning, everybody.

       Good afternoon, class.

        How are you today 

       How are you getting on?

       How are things with you?

       Are you feeling better today, David?

       Today is very cold, isn’t it?

Introduction

       My name is Mr/Mrs/Ms Smith. I’ll be teaching you English this year.

       I’m your new English teacher.

       Let’s begin today’s lesson.

       Let’s begin our lesson now.

       I hope you are all ready for your English lesson.

       I think we can start now.

       It’s time to begin, please stop talking.

Register

       Who isn’t here today?

       Who is absent today?

Instructions can be used at the beginning of a session

       Are you ready?

       Everybody …

       Pay attention, everybody.

       Open your books at page…

       You need pencils/rulers.

       We’ll learn how to …

       You have five minutes to do this.

       Listen to this tape.

       Repeat after me.

       Again, please.

       Who’s next?

       Like this, not like that.

Comprehension language

       Do you get it?

       Are you with me?

       Are you OK?

       Do you follow me?

       OK so far?

       Do you understand?

       What did you say?

       One more time, please.

       Say it again, please.

 

 

Giving instructions

       I want you all to join in.

       The whole class, please.

       Come out and write it on the board.

       Get into groups of four.

       I would like you to write this down.

       Who would like to read?

       Do you want to answer question 4?

       Can you all see the board?

Sequencing

       First/ First of all, today, …

       After that/ Then

       Right. Now we will go on to the next exercise.

       Have you finished?

       For the last thing today, let’s …

       Whose turn is it to read?

       Which question are you on?

       Who hasn’t answered yet?

       Let me explain what I want you to do next.

       The idea of this exercise is for you to …

       You have ten minutes to do this.

Questions

       Any questions?

       Now I’m going to ask you some questions.

       Please raise your hand if you don’t understand.

       Say it in a loud voice. Louder, please!

       Use a full sentence please.

Reference

       As I said earlier, …

       Let me sum up.

Encouragement

       That’s interesting!

       That really is very kind of you.

       Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll do better next time.

       I’m really impressed. I knew you could do it!

       Practice makes perfect.

       Good! Excellent! Well done! That’s great!

       Magnificent!

       That’s right.

       It depends.

       There’s no need to rush.

       We have plenty of time

       Unfortunately not.

       I’m afraid that’s not quite right.

 

 

 : Time to stop

       Let’s stop now.

       It’s time to finish now.

       Any questions?

       Pack up your books.

       One minute to finish that activity. It’s nearly time to go.

       Are your desks tidy?

       Don’t forget to bring your … tomorrow.

       That’s all (we have time) for today.

       Remember your homework.

       See you again next ………….

       Line up







 


هل اعجبك الموضوع :

تعليقات

التنقل السريع